Fresh Vegetable Medley
Make this medley by tossing fresh veggies with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and salt.
- 1 cup Diced seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup Diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup Diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup Diced seeded English cucumber
- 2 tbsp Diced roasted red bell pepper (from Tomato-Red Pepper Gazpacho)
- 1 tbsp Minced green onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups